NSN 5940-00-114-1316Lug Terminal
Pricing & Availability CheckSubmit this form for stock availability and pricing.
Major End Items End items to which 5940-00-114-1316 is a component of
- ACF B-1 Aircraft Support Equipment
- AKN Mk-45 5-in./54 Cal Gun
- BAN An/urt-23 (rts) Radio Transmitter Set
- BBF Tf33-100 (e3a/b/c) Aircraft Engine
- BQN Lamps Mk Iii Helicopter Landing System
- BSN An/sqq-28(v) Sonar Signal Processing Sys
- BVN Deep Submergence Systems Programs (dssp)
- CPN Ah-1w Advance Attack Helicopter
- CTF Air Force Osprey V-22a Aircraft
- EVN An/tpn-22 Matcs Radar
- N/A Electrical-electronic Test Equipment Plug-in Unit
- N/A Signal Generator
- N/A Cargo Carrier
- N/A Nonexpandable Shelter
- N/A Oscilloscope
- N/A Noise Level Meter
- N/A Telephone Terminal
- N/A Power Supply
- N/A Distribution Box
- N/A Satellite Communica
- N/A Radio Terminal Set
- N/A Diesel Engine Generator Set
- N/A Electrical- Chassis
- N/A Gas Turbine Engine Generator Set
- N/A Trailer Mounted Diesel Engine Generator Set
- N/A Radar Receiving Set
- N/A Communications Term
- N/A Voltage Regulator
- N/A Antenna Assembly
- N/A Telephone Set
- N/A Digital Readout Electronic Counter
- N/A Utility Truck
- N/A Electronic Components Assembly
- N/A Radio Receiver-transmitter
- N/A Antenna Coupler
- N/A Electrical Pulse Analyzer
Cross Reference Parts Part numbers that meet the specification outlined on this page and set by the OEM
Definition Definition of approved item name (AIN): "TERMINAL,LUG"
A terminal designed to be affixed, usually at one end, to a post, stud, chassis, or the like for mounting. it has provisions for attachment of wire(s) or similar electrical conductor(s) in order to establish an electrical connection and could require the use of tool(s) for attachment of wire. for post like terminals, see terminal stud. excludes clip, electrical; terminal, quick disconnect and terminal feedthru.
Identification Item Identification Guide (IIG) and Item Name Code (INC)
Special material and handling
Indicates there is no data in the hmirs and the nsn is in a fsc not generally suspected of containing hazardous materials.
Precious metal content is unknown
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
Import and Export
Schedule B Codes Definitions:
Terminals, Electrical Splices and Electrical Couplings; Wafer Probers With A Voltage Not Exceeding 1000 Volts
Electrical Apparatus For Switching Or Protecting Electrical Circuits Or Making Connections To Or In Electrical Circuits, N.e.s., Not Exceeding 1, 000 V
National motor freight and handling
Freight Codes Definitions:
No special type of cargo code applicable.
Electrical appliances, small.
Instruments/equipment/supplies for radio, communications, electrical, laboratory, etc. (includes signal corps).
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84 inches in any dimension.
Other or no special handling required (sh)
DLA Forecast / HistoryAviation Supply Chain