NSN 5975-00-488-3937Electrical Tiedown Mounting Base
Pricing & Availability CheckSubmit this form for stock availability and pricing.
This product may be available in the following quantities and conditions.
- NE: 3900
- NS: 386
- SV: 2
- AR: 1
- OH: 1
Please note that inventory for this NSN was updated 01/27/2023 and may have changed since then. Request a quote for up to date pricing and availability.
Product Definition Definition of approved item name (AIN): "MOUNTING BASE,TIEDOWN,ELECTRICAL"
An item used in conjunction with strap, tiedown, electrical components to secure wire(s) or cable(s) to a supporting surface.
Major End Items End items to which 5975-00-488-3937 is a component of
- ATF Hc-130) Ec-130e Mc-130h Sof ( Ac-130h Aircraft
- BVN Deep Submergence Systems Programs (dssp)
- CRN Ram Ex43 Guided Missile System
- DYF Low Altitute Navigation & Targeting Infrared System(lantirn)
- EZN Ticonderoga Class Cg (47)
- FBN Spruance Class Dd (963)
- FMF B-2 Bomber (atb) Aircraft
- FPF Acm-129 Advanced Cruise Missile
- FWM Digital Troposcatter (an/trc-170) Radio Terminal
- N/A Electronic Components Assembly
- N/A Receiver-transmitter Subassembly
- N/A Radio Receiver-transmitter
- N/A Electronic Systems Test Set
- N/A Tape Loader
- N/A Electrical-electronic Equipment Test Station
- N/A Power Supply
5975-00-488-3937 Spec. NSN part characteristics
Cross Reference Parts Part numbers that meet the specification outlined on this page and set by the OEM
Identification Item Identification Guide (IIG) and Item Name Code (INC)
Special material and handling
Indicates there is no information in the hmirs. The nsn is in a fsc in table ii of fed std 313 and a msds may be required by the user. The requirement for a msds is dependent on a hazard determination of the supplier or the intended end use of item.
Item does not contain precious metal.
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
Import and Export
Schedule B Codes Definitions:
Electrical Machines and Apparatus Parts, Nesoi
Parts Of Electrical Machines and Apparatus, Having Individual Functions, N.e.s.
National motor freight and handling
Freight Codes Definitions:
No special type of cargo code applicable.
Construction materials: includes paint and related materials, prefabricated building, wood products, metal and composition mater.
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84 inches in any dimension.
Other or no special handling required (sh)